About Dr. Deanna L. Roy
Deanna L. Roy, MD is a board-certified physician who specializes in family medicine. Dr. Roy received her medical degree from Meharry Medical College and completed her family medicine internship and residency at Medical Center of Central Georgia.
Dr. Roy has been practicing for three decades and is devoted to providing comprehensive healthcare for her patients and their families. She helps her patients achieve optimal health through the promotion of healthy lifestyles and disease prevention.
Education and Training
- Medical Education, Meharry Medical College, Nashville, TN
- Internship, Family Medicine, Medical Center of Central Georgia, Macon, GA
- Residency, Family Medicine, Medical Center of Central Georgia, Macon, GA
Certifications and Memberships
- Board Certified, American Board of Family Medicine
- Medical Association of Georgia
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Medical Association
Northside Hospital Provider Details
View Dr. Deanna L. Roy in the Northside Hospital Provider Directory